Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mama is sick again

Mama was sick since last Saturday, so Papa have to shelf off all his plans to bring me to Seletar Reservoir and Pasir Ris Petgamart. Its been more than a week since I got to go out. The furthest I went is only 10 metres away from the main door. Haiz, Mama can you please take care of yourself? Please don't deprive me from my outing.

Papa gave me my favorite treat, veggie bone. But as usual, he made me pose for a photo.

Another photo.


*See how evil human could be!* Papa purposely placed the veggie bone on my paw. *Faint* No choice have to fake a smile else have to say bye bye to my veggie bone. Cheese!!!! Can I have my veggie bone now?


Finally I got to sink my teeth into veggie bone. Yummy!!! (Shsss ~~ go away, don't ever think of getting it away from me now.)


Papa when will you keep your promise? I want to see monkeys! (I wonder how does monkey looks like, hehe never see them before)

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: