Friday, June 6, 2008

Pom Pom Dress

I was awaken by Papa's footsteps this morning. LOL he was tip-toeing to the kitchen but I heard him alright. Don't he knows dogs have very good hearing?

Goodness me!! Papa really have nothing better to do, he found a Pom Pom dress, which belongs to my grandpoodle. You humans should know what is happening next, right?

Yes, silly Papa makes me wear it. The skirt is sooooo short, don't you dare to peep. Grrrr!!!!!

Papa wants me to show you all my sexy hind legs. No choice I am forced to strike this sexy pose.

Lucky this photo shows my face and not my butt. Cos I am not wearing any panties. Opps did I told you I not wearing anything below. *blush blush*

Mmm.....are you done yet??

Nope I have enough, I am not going to look at the camera anymore.

This is my way of ignoring Papa.

But I can't resist the smell of my food. Papa got my kibbles ready and sprinkle some milk powder over the kibbles. Saw the whitesh colour powder? I hate to eat kibbles everyday, if its not because of the milk powder, I would rather go hungry.

Waiting for the command "GO", Papa is so bad, he placed the bowl of kibbles sprinkle with MILK POWDER beside me. Can smell but cannot eat. Humans are evil!!!!!!!!!

Papa is not looking, no harm sniffing it. Haiz, still can smell but cannot eat.

Finally the evil human has some compassion in him. Papa said, the "GO" command and off I goes. *munch munch*

Finish my food in 5 mins, the milk powder is delicious. It will be even better if I could just have milk instead of the kibbles.
Papa whisper to me, if I guai guai he will bring me to the garden below our block for a walk. I wonder I will see Melbourne or not. (He is the dog 2 apartments away.) I don't have a good impression of him. He pee at wall just outside our flat. Papa has to wash and rinse the wall and the floor with water+vinegar. He said the vinegar will get rid of the urine smell. Ya, now the wall and the floor smell strongly of vinegar instead of pee. Maybe I help Papa to take revenge if I see him tomorrow morning, I can act act then pee on his head when he come over to smell my pee pee area. *Hehe*
Woof
Twinkle

No comments: