Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little Blue Cheongsam

Papa woke up earlier then usual today. He is expecting the air-con service guy to fix up the water dripping problem from the air-con in his bedroom @9.30am.

I had my favorite milk for breakfast, and as usual I finish it up in less then a minute. *Yummy* I was about to have a nap, but Papa wanted to brush my fur. Why must Papa brush me everyday?? I don't look bad if my fur was not brush, but Papa say I will look like a monkey if my fur is not brush.

*Ohhh, so that's what a monkey look like. Mmm, a monkey looks like me? So why it's call a monkey and not a poodle??*

Looks what my silly Papa found?? A blue colour cheongsam! My Mama told me, it belongs to my grandpoodle, Lassie. No wonder its looks so old-fashion, oops, I mean retro. Papa was commenting that it fits me very well and I should wear it on Chinese New Year when I go "Bai Nien". What is "Bai Nien", is it a treat?

Anyway, while waiting for the air-con service guy to come, Papa makes me wear the "retro" cheongsam and took a few photos.

See how stone I am, I was about to take a nap but I am "forced" to be a model instead.


Yawn, hurry up! Can't Papa see I am sleepy?



So sleepy, I lie down first. Let me know when you're ready bah.


Yes??? Papa, are you calling me??


Cheeze. Is it done?


Huh?? Why do I have to sit up again??


Ok, 1 last shot. So, can I go and have my nap now?


This is a tight-fitting cheongsam. See how flurry I am. My grandpoodle's figure must be as good as mine.


OMG!!!! The air-con is still dripping water. Apparently the air-con needs a chemical wash rather then a normal servicing. The air-con service guy will come again tomorrow. And it only means.........Papa is waking up early again tomorrow, and he is going to brush my fur and maybe make me wear some silly-looking outfit, oops I mean retro outfit.

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: