Friday, June 20, 2008

Rebonding Kinship

Papa told me that I will not be going over to Grandma's place on Saturday. Instead I will be going to a place that is familiar to me. I wonder where it is?

8.25pm - Papa called me over to brush my messy fur. While brushing, he told me that they're bringing me to see my mummy, Gucci. I have to admit, I have no idea who is Gucci is thou the name do sound a bell in my tiny head. Nevertheless, as long as Papa and Mama is bring me out, I would not care who is Gucci.

8.35pm - We're on our way to meet Gucci.

8.45pm - I finally met Gucci, she's a black colour toy poodle. Wow, she really can jump. The moment I see her, she was jumping up and down around Papa and Mama. Mama don't dare to put me down immediately, in case Gucci will attack me. If only I can tell Mama, it's alright I am a big gal now, I can protect myself and also Papa and Mama.

We saw Gucci's owner, Sharon and her 3 kids. When they saw me, they starts to pat and cuddle me. Boy, I was rather overwhelm with their hugs at first but after a while, I start to warm up and play with Gucci and the 3 kids. It was so much fun.

Papa and Mama were chatting with Sharon while I am running up and down chasing Gucci, .......rather I would say I am being chase by her instead. Haha.

10.15pm - Papa say, it's time to go home. Hey, I just begin to have fun and now I have to go already?? Ok, I have to admit I am tired as well after all the playing with Gucci. Time to go home and cuddle my smelly cushion.

When we're leaving, Sharon's 3 kids were clearly feeling sad that it's time to say good-bye. But Mama told them, I would be back on Saturday evening. Bye bye, see you all on Saturday.

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: