Monday, June 30, 2008

Humans are going to Taipei

How heartless can humans be?? My Papa and Mama is abandoning me, leaving me behind in Singapore while they're going to enjoy themselves in Taipei. Don't they know I want to be with them? I want my tummy rubs, milk and treats. Maybe I could sneak myself into their luggage bag.

Is this their luggage bag??


Seems like it. Great, Papa and Mama is not looking, I better jump in quickly.


Mmm......this seems like a good spot to hide myself in. Its spacious enough, hehe it sure looks like a comfy spot.


*Hypnotising the humans* You cannot see me, you cannot see me. I am Twinkle the invisible poodle.


Arhhhh.......my spells have fail. Papa has noticed me.


*Sniff sniff* Maybe I act pitiful enough, the humans will bring me along.

Haiz, Papa saw thru my acting, I still have to stay behind.

Woof
Twinkle
*Papa and Mama - We're were just gone for 5 days, and Twinkle is staying with her breeder, Sharon, and her mummy, Gucci. She has enjoyed herself so much so, we are saying, we went Taipei for holiday and Twinkle went over to stay at a chalet.

No comments: