Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hurricane Newspaper Shredder

I apologise that the following post does not comes with any pictures, as the human had forgotten to take the camera out to snap the artwork I have created.

Papa and Mama left home for work yesterday morning and once again I am alone in the house. Its not a big deal because I am Twinkle the playful poodle. I am sure I could find something interesting to entertain myself till the humans are back from work.

Ok, as usual I would sniff around from 1 chew toy to another. Nothing fascinating, 1,2,3,4,5,6 toys and 2 raw hides, that's the usual stuff. Haiz, Papa did not gave me new toys today, maybe he's broke or too stingy to get me new toys. No choice, I have to settle with my current lot. I was about to rest my heavy butt on the floor when I noticed something from the edge of my eyes.

I eagerly walk over to investigate. Under the bright morning sun, shining thru the balcony windows, I saw a piece of the newspaper sticking out from underneath my stinking pee tray grill. Hey, this looks interesting. Papa must have been careless just now, after clearing my pee soak papers before leaving for work. Mmm, is this a trap??? Papa does not like me playing with newspaper, he told me that he would always have to clean up my mess. I think I better check it out and see if the humans are hiding somewhere in the house.

I walk back to the babygate and sat there for a good 3 minutes, pawing the plastic gate, no response. Maybe I'm not loud enough. Paw again, this time louder and whine at the same time, still no response. The humans are out for work alright. Walking back to the pee tray, I look at the newspaper which is sticking out, I sniff at it cautiously. Slowly I bite at the corner of the papers and start to, PULL, with all my "drink milk energy". Bit by bit, inch by inch, I managed to pull out a stack of the newspapers out from the pee tray. It's an accomplishment!!! Papa thought he's smart but he is outsmart by a intelligent toy poodle.

Now time for my best act, shred, chew, shred, chew. It's been so long since I have enjoy myself. Damn, there's still newspapers under the heavy pee tray grill and I can't get it out. Now I can't wait for Papa and Mama to be back from work. Hehehe.

Till next time.

Woof
Twinkle

Papa: We almost had a heart attack, the moment the lights is on. Mama is so funny, she was telling Twinkle to sit, sit, stayyyyyy, while reaching for the kitchen light switches. I was busy keeping our shoes and the next thing I heard is, "Aiyo!!! There's a hurricane."

Almost fainted, bits and pieces of the newspapers are scattered everywhere. The whole kitchen floor looks as if hurricane Katrina (The name of the hurricane that swept thru New Orleans.) had diverted her path and into our kitchen. The pee tray was pulled from it's original location to the entrance of the balcony. And, Twinkle, she is looking at us happily with her tougue sticking out and wagging her tail. You should look at how smirk her look is, with the mess behind her.

Sorry, no pictures to show the damage becos I was so angry to forget about the camera. Our Twinkle must be thinking, Papa need a good workout after a hard day at work. Anyway, I have to be more careful not to let the papers stick out from the grill again.

No comments: