Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Growing Up

Papa dig out some pictures of me when Papa and Mama brought me back the 1st time. Time really flies, I have been with Papa and Mama for 2 and half months. Mama has started to complain about my weight lately. I weigh less then 1kg when I was around 7 weeks old. Now my weight is 2.5kg.

I eat what you fed, now still want to complain. If I don't eat, you humans also complain. Its a hard life to be a puppy, need to please humans all the time.

See how small I am when I was slightly more then 7 weeks. I could be mistaken as a teddy bear. Indeed I was being mistaken as 1when Mama was carrying me waiting for Papa to buy 4D.


The rope ball is bigger then my head. Frankly, I was feeling scared as it is my 1st day with Papa and Mama.

As a puppy, I was curious with everything. Soon I forgotten about my fear and starts to explore.
Papa gave me his old stinky bath towel so that I would not feel frightened with his smell around. I rather have a nice comfortable bed instead. If only I can talk human language.

I could have got an Best Puppy Oscar Award. See how I pretend to look pitiful. Is my acting good??

Mama comment that my sleeping posture is so cute. Goodness I am a puppy not a human. And where was my smelly pillow??
Cute or not?
Woof
Twinkle

No comments: