Saturday, May 31, 2008

My new toys

Haiz, once again Papa has broke his promise today. Papa promise to bring me out to see monkeys if I guai guai finish my lunch. I was so happy to hear that, and I took only 5 mins to finish my bowl of kibbles. When Papa want to brush my fur, I also guai guai went over and lie down on his lap. (OK I hate the feeling of the slicker brush, most of the times I will struggle when Papa or Mama is brushing me)

I was waiting happily for my outing time, but when I saw Papa and Mama left the house without me, I know Papa is not keeping to his promise again. Arhhh, humans, why they can't keep to their promises like us??? I promise to be guai guai and this is what I got.

Lucky Papa and Mama bought me some new toys, guess they must be feeling guilty for leaving me behind.

1,2,3 toys + 1 new water bottle nozzle

*Sniff sniff* Why are my toys still wrap in plastic?

*Silly human* My Papa makes me pose in front of my toys.
So can I have my new toys now?

Arhh, I got trick by Papa again, he only replace my pathetic water bottle nozzle. My new toys will be kept away till I damage my current lot. Ya I will chew and tear my old toys, can't wait to sink my teeth into my new toys. (Evil grin)
Woof
Twinkle

No comments: