Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Posting

Finally! Papa has finally created a blog for me. Its been 2 months and finally I have a blog of my own. Papa must be so busy working to earn $$$ for my treats and toys that he took so long to register this blog for me.

Hindsight about me, I am a typical toy poodle staying with my Papa and Mama. I was born on the 25th Jan 2008, according to the breeder. I was brought back by Papa and Mama when I was only 7 weeks. My Mama said I was a guai guai pup when she 1st saw me. Now I turn out to be terror at home. Hehehe don't they know appearance could be disguise. Anyway, Papa and Mama had told me, they have no regrets in choosing me over my big sister. Oh ya, I do have an elder sister, her name is Favour.

I know Papa and Mama will always love me no matter how naughty I am.....hehe. Anyway, I will try to be more guai else they will not give me my favorite treats.

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: