Monday, March 30, 2009

Need GPS

Papa lost his way to our usual groomer's new shop at Blk 25 New Upper Changi Road. Instead he drove to Blk 25 Chai Chee Ave and happily telling Mama, "See lucky I have check the map before going off else we will be at the wrong location. Oh there's a market here, later we drop the 2 monkeys, we can have breakfast here." Who knows, the humans spent 10 mins walking down and up the stretch of Blk 25, but they still can't locate the groomer's shop.

After a quick call to the groomer, Papa then finally realise he had drive to the wrong Blk 25. Actual appointment time is 10.30am, guess what we reach the groomer's shop at 11.00am. Hahaha so much for checking out the map. Guess he has to buy himself navigation GPS for idiot drivers.

Our new haircut burn a big hole in Papa's pocket.......but Papa initial reaction when he saw us out from the grooming room is, "Wow I love their new haircut. Everything is short and easy to maintain."

Finally, my living space is upgraded from a 1 room flat to a 2 room flat, but I have to share it with my stinky Meimei, Bubble. Looking at the bright side, at least now I can "bully" her with my size, snatching her raw-hide and vegi bone.

Our new looks. Tidy and clean.

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: