Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Downgraded from 5 Rm to 1 Rm flat

I am sorry Papa, Mama. I did try my best to pee on the pee tray. But hor, you must also understand I would sometimes still mis-cue a bit. I know I should pee on the pee tray with my 4 legs on it and not with my front 2 legs on the pee tray and my back 2 on the floor before releasing my bladder.

I am so kelian now, downgraded from a 5 Rm flat to a miserable 1 Rm flat and I hate Bubble, she keep making fun of me. I am getting my deserts now for making fun of her when I could roam around the whole house freely whereas she is only allow to come out from her playpen after she pee and poo.

PLEASSSSEEEE. Can I upgrade to a bigger flat.
Haiz, my actting "ke lian" looks does not work on Papa.


Woof
Twinkle
Papa: Bubble for now does not even have a single accident for the past 2 weeks but our Twinkle??? She knows she is suppose to pee on the pee tray. But this "Siu Jie" (lady in cantonese) would pee when her 2 back legs are still outside the pee tray. OMG creating a mess, I have to clean her pee that flows beneath the pee tray. Now have to re-train her again. In front of us, she will only pee when her 4 legs are on the pee tray. Behind us, its another different story. TWINKLE!!!!! Do you still want your treat? Then you better "siao bian" properly else you can remain in your miserable 1 Rm flat while Bubble can upgrade to a 3 Rm flat soon.

No comments: