Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The New Sidekick

I love my meimei, Bubble. She's my new sidekick, we're the Batdog and Rodog (Batman and Robin). We play together sleep together and create havoc together. At least it is not so boring for me when the humans are out for work.

Bubble has been naughty lately, she pee in her crate and outside the crate where she will sleep. So Papa took the crate away for washing. Poor Meimei have to sleep on the newspaper cover floor. But it also create a new kind of toy for both of us. This is what took place somewhere between 4pm-6pm.

Me: Yo, Meimei, your milkstick has roll out from the playpen again. LOL and its mine now.

Bubble: Jiejie, please return to me. Papa has took most of toys away for washing, if you take it away I would only left my nylon string toy to play.

Me: I really want to faint, you have the biggest toy and you still don't know about it. You stupid or what?

Bubble: ?????

Me: The newspapers lah, you stupid dog. When I was at your age, I have already start chewing, pulling and CAMPING with it.

Bubble: Oh!!!! Thank you Jiejie for reminding me. But how do I go about playing with it?

Me: Grrrr really stupid, dunno why Papa and Mama want to bring you back. Come lah I show you. See you have to bite at this corner and PULL............with all your milk drink strength. See the newspaper has come out, now its your turn.

Bubble: o_O ok got it. PULL, PUSH.

And ....................

............................

............................

............................

............................

............................




This is what you got.

The humans made us to sit beside our "creation". Its called "The Culprit and the Accomplice". So are you able to guess who's the culprit and who's the accomplice?

Woof Woof
Twinke and Bubble

No comments: