Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bubble is Pee Tray Trained......or is she??

This is Meimei's sleeping area. So "kelian" right?? But Papa say must be fair because last time when I was still 2 months old, I am also being placed in the playpen too. Actually Papa is just afraid that Bubble would anyhow pee and poo around the house.

But hor Meimei is quite smart, she knows how to go to the pee tray for her big and small business. It took her 5 days to learn that by peeing or pooing on the pee tray, she will be rewarded with treats or playtime outside her miserable playpan. LOL I am more clever, because I knew how to pee pee and poo poo on papers in 2 days. Lucky for her, she took my advice, else she can forget about having tasty treats or play outside the playpen.

Papa has started to reduce the papers area gradually. Bubble once a while is still a "BoBo shooter". She will aim wrongly outside the pee tray.


Bubble having suntan in the morning.

Notice the pee stain on the newspapers in the pee tray?? The poo was remove cause it is so smelly, really can make me faint.

Being the big Jiejie, I will sleep beside Meimei so that she will not feel lonely.
*Bubble: Jiejie thank you for keeping me company. Love you.
*Me: Stop disturbing me, I just want to sleep. Whole night entertain you still not enough is it? Now I am so tired.
Woof
Twinkle
Papa: Oh by the way, our dear Twinkle finally knows how to bark. And her barking is very sharp and loud. She doesn't anyhow bark, she will only woof woof 2-3 times when the doorbell is pressed or some1 is knocking on the front door. Its as if she is telling whoever at the door. This house is guarded by me Twinkle, the fearless toy poodle. LOL
Guess it must be also due to Bubble, we been telling her to take good care of Meimei when we're out for work. And she is taking her new responsibilites seriously. We wonder is this a blessing or the beginning of a nightmare.

No comments: