Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bubble's 3rd Vaccination

Bubble just had her 3rd vaccination on Sunday. Papa and Mama brought me along to give moral support to Bubble. At the clinic we saw a puppy GR whom was brought in due to over-feeding of treats. I wish I am the one being over-fed instead.

Anyway I had a good time terrorising the GR. But Papa is so bad, he called me over while I was having fun. So no choice, have to guai guai go over and sit down at his side. The owners of the puppy GR was impressed with me. They asked Papa how did he train me to be so guai. Guess humans are so easy to fool. If I don't be guai guai you think I will get my treats??? Poor GR, his owners is going to stop feeding him treats till he get well.

Anyway back to Bubble, she doesn't seems to know she's going to be poke by a needle. She is still so naughty, keep jumping up for treats from Papa. But at least she is being distracted by treats when the vet stick the needle into her tiny butt. Bubble is slightly underweight, the vet advised Papa and Mama to increase her food. No wonder Bubble always gooble down her kibbles under 1 minute, she's trying to transform herself to a PIG!!!

PAPA, MAMA!!!! You have a turtle (that's me) and a pig (that's Bubble) as pets instead.

PS: I love Bubble, I love her when she roll her milk stick and veggie bone out from her playpen. They will become mine. hehehe *evil*

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: