Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vitamins for grey matter

The following events took place yesterday evening between 6 - 6.15pm. No wonder Papa and Mama reach home later then usual.

Papa picked up Auntie Carol @5.15pm from Jalan Serempang (somewhere in Johor) and went back together to Papa's office, Auntie Carol will be hitching a ride to Singapore. Papa and Mama still have some more stuffs to finish before they can go back to Singapore.

6pm - They have finish their work and packed up.

6.03pm - Three of them are in the car, while Papa is preparing to drive off from the carpark, he casually asked Aunte Carol, "Took everything?? Passport? That day we were giving someone a ride back to Singapore, and he forgot to take his passport along, luckily we have not clear customs yet........."

While listening to Papa rattling away, Auntie Carol quickly go thru her bag just to make sure she has everything with her......, "Ah, Colin I think I left my passport at home." *Faint* Upon hearing that, Mama was laughing her head off. No choice, Papa have to drive Auntie Carol's back to retrieve her passport. Along the way, Papa and Mama was making fun of poor Auntie Carol, how she could forget the most important thing. Ok if I am around, I would also woof my cute little head off too. LOL

6.15pm - Finally the humans reached Malaysia customs and reached Singapore in 10 mins time.

Papa and Mama dig at poor Auntie Carol again, "Please remember to bring your passport when returning back to Malaysia." LOL

Maybe I should share my bottle of vitamins with Auntie Carol, it might help to boost up her memory. See I am so intelligent, if she took my vitamins, Auntie Carol will also become intelligent too.

Me to Auntie Carol - Come come I share my vitamins with you. *Tail wagging*

Woof
Twinkle

No comments: