Thursday, July 17, 2008

True-Born Singaporean

What smell was that, eeeks it smell exactly like.....like, "Da Bian" (Poo Poo). My poor sensitive nose is subjected to inhale the worst fouling smell in my puppy life.

Its "DURIAN", the kind of fruits. Papa is so disgusting, he apply some durian onto his fingers and brought it to my nose. Arrgghhh, want to faint liao, it smell worst then my poo poo. But curiousity get better then my nose. Thou I tried to move away, but my tongue flick out without control.......OMG it taste simply HEAVEN. This is the most smelly but also the most sweet food I ever had. In no time, I help Papa to clean up his fingers.

Seeing this, Papa gave me more, he took 1 seed and scrap the flesh off and put into my bowl. See how happy I am eating the durian off from the bowl.


Woof
Twinkle

*Mama - This is definitely a true Singapore born dog, because only the local dogs know how to enjoy durian. Ang Mo dogs will run far far upon smelling durians.

No comments: