Monday, August 25, 2008

My Visit to SKC Dog Show@Expo Hall 6B

Woke up early in the morning, the sky doesn't looks too good, seems like it will be raining soon. But Papa and Mama will still bring me out for my 1st visit to SKC Dog show at Expo. I am so excited, this will be my chance to show-off how I terrorise my humans Papa and Mama. My mummy, Gucci, will be taking part in the grooming competition. I will go there and cheer for her.

Papa gave me a last minute grooming before going out of the house, while combing my hair, Papa keeps reminding me, don't make him lose face infront of all the dogs and their human owners. LOL, little did he know about the little plans I have in store for him.

Sitting on Mama's lap while Papa is driving. I be a "guai guai" gal first, later they will know what is call "Poodle Terrorist".


Am I pretty??


We reached Expo hall 6B and it was raining cats and dogs. Saw lots of dogs but where are the cats??


LOL, Papa want to take some pictures of me, but this is the kind of photos he can shoot, because......I keep moving around sniffing at other dogs' butts. Its my 1st time meeting so many dogs. There's chihuahua, maltese, pomeranian, chow chow, GR, the list goes on. Saw a friendly Rottweiler, its friendlier then it looks, but Papa and Mama do not allow me to go near him, in case he need a snack.


I kept pulling the lease, busy chasing after and pouncing on other dogs and poking my nose at other humans' ankles.


Saw my mummy, Gucci, she won 4th place in the grooming competition. Well done mummy. See how sweet I am trying to give my mummy a kiss.
Instead I lick my mummy's cheek full of my saliva, see how she trying to escape from me.


By the way the gal in yellow is my mummy's breeder daughter. The moment she saw me, she ran up and hug me. A cute and pretty dog will always be loved by everyone *wink wink*.


We stay there for 2 hours, Papa and Mama bought me lots of treats and a new toy. Can't show them here now. I have to urge my Papa to take photos of my treats and the toy. Anyway its time to say good bye to my mummy and her human owners, Auntie Sharon and her family.


I am so tired after all the running around that I decided to lay my chin on the car's armrest.



I am having difficulty in opening my eyes. Soooooo tired.


Papa quickly snap a picture of me when the car is stop at one of the traffic junction to capture this moment of me sleeping in the car. *Grrrr silly humans*


I really hope Papa and Mama will bring me out again. I had so much fun. Thank you Papa and Mama.
Woof
Twinkle

No comments: